»

Thursday, August 21, 2008

"The Colonies Annual Spelling Bee"












And when you thought everything is ok...you'll be surprised to be part of another stupid freaking bullcrap. The lady bee in the colony announced: Here ye; here ye...to all soldier bee's... you are invited...


(let me rephrase that...you are obliged to join our annual spelling bee competition....)






The mechanics are as follows:




1) Compete with your freakin' self ( only to prove that you are making an ASS out of yourself )


2) Sting your own freakin' ass ( if it hurts .... you lose)


3) If you flunk the spelling bee quiz.... repeat steps 1 and 2 till you get it.....(giving the bee commitee enough reason to get rid of your freakin' ass....FOR WHAT,,,,for simply flunking the stupid spelling bee....)


4) If you pass, you'll be obliged to be part of the annual quiz bee competition.... So fuckin' great!!!!!!!




Its like fucking yourself up like crazy....(I say this is fuckin' hilarious....)


I never heard of something stupid as that...eh.... and where is the so called bee journal.... From what I've remember it should be released by now.... Oh, I get it...the journal is in you.... I did'nt get it at first... I thought it was meant literally... (Nice personification assholes!!!!)


THE POWER IS IN YOU...BULLCRAP!!! WHY DONT YOU JUST FUCK YOUR SELF UP!!!! SHIT!!!!!


0 comments: